Located in the Historic District is one of Fredericksburg Texas’ most beautiful properties, The Bierschwale Estate. Designed by the noted English architect, Alfred Giles, this private home was built in 1869.
During your stay at our Fredericksburg lodging accommodations, you will be pampered with the following amenities:
- Luxurious Triple-Sheeted Beds with Down Comforters and Luxury Linens
- Queen Size Bed
- Large Living Room with Dining Area
- Private and Enclosed Outdoor Hot Tub
- Ceiling Fan
- Flat Screen Television with Cable TV
- Bottomless Candy Dish
- Gilchrist & Soames Bath Products including: Shower Gel, Face Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Body Lotion, Mouthwash, and a Shower Net
- Fresh Flower in Room
- Hair Dryer
- Includes refrigerator, microwave, and gourmet coffee maker
- Continental Breakfast Stocked In Room Including: Fresh Cinnamon Strudel, Gourmet Locally Roasted Coffee, Fresh Cut Fruit, Milk, Orange Juice, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Coke, and Diet Coke
- Alarm Clock
- Central Air and Heat
- On-Site Parking
- Pet Friendly with a $30.00 per visit pet fee
Bierschwale Estate has 1 Queen size bed and sleeps 2 adults.
Nightly rates for this room range from $185 – $300
Higher rates are for peak dates, wild flower season, festivals, etc… Use our Check Availability button to see specifics, or call us for details.
TWO NIGHT MINIMUM ON WEEKENDS