Important Information About Our Fredericksburg, TX Lodging
We are so glad that you are choosing to stay with The All Seasons Collection! Before you reserve your accommodations or select a special package, please take a moment and review our Policies and Cancellation Information. We look forward to your visit at one of our Fredericksburg B&Bs!
- Most of our properties are pet friendly. We charge a per visit pet fee of $30.00. Please make sure you confirm the property you are visiting is pet friendly.
- All of our properties are adult only, and no children under the age of 17 are allowed at any time during your stay.
- Check-out time is 11:00am or earlier, late check outs will be billed to your credit card at a rate equal to one-half a night stay.
- All of our properties are non smoking except in designated outdoor areas. A cleaning bill of $200 will be added to your bill if you smoke in your room. (Please note: Tanglewood Farms and The Carriage House on Orchard DO NOT allow any smoking on the property.)
- The All Seasons Collection and the properties that we represent are not responsible for injury to guests or their invitees or damage/loss to their property.
- All prices and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- Any excess cleaning or repairs will be billed to your credit card at an hourly rate of $50.00. You agree any Loss or Damage to the property will be billed to your credit card at The All Seasons Collection’s discretion.
- The All Seasons Collection reserves the right to refuse our services or lodging to anyone.
- We reserve the right to move guests if unforeseen events or circumstances occur.
- Your personal information is gathered at the time of the booking. Your email address and personal information will not be shared with any other entities, without your permission. The All Seasons Collection reserves the right to send you information on the area and special pricing via email, unless you request to opt out of our list.
- The All Seasons Collection DOES NOT allow parties or gatherings unless written permission is given in advance. If such parties or gatherings occur, guests may be asked to leave and/or be billed at an additional $250.00 per every hour the party or gathering occurred.
- We reserve the right to inspect the property at any time for any damage or extra persons. You agree any extra persons staying at the property will be billed to your credit card at the published rate.
Our cancellation period is 10 days prior to your reservation. You will need to hold your reservation with a credit card guarantee. We accept MasterCard, Discover and Visa. We will accept a personal or company check, but it must be in our hands no later than 10 days before your arrival date. All credit cards are run 10 days or less before your check-in date. If you cancel 10 days or less prior to the arrival date of your confirmed reservation, you will be charged full price unless we are able to rebook your reservation dates. If your credit card is declined for the total charge due, for any reason, your reservation may be cancelled and any deposits may be forfeited.
Group Reservations Cancellation Policy:
A Group is defined as any person or party reserving Two (2) or more units either in the same name or different names. Cancellations 20 days or less before time of arrival will result in the entire amount being charged for each room unless we are able to rebook them.