Over the past 10 years, this community and family oriented Green Living Fair has grown to be the largest “green show” in the South. It occurs at the end of September, every year, in historic Fredericksburg, Texas. You can see the latest in eco-friendly technologies. Learn how to save and create your own energy. Attend informative talks by the experts. Visit with our vendors to see contemporary green living and sustainability practices. Come test drive the next generation in personal transportation. It’s fun, environmentally friendly, and a great place to learn how you can make a difference! www.theroundup.org
Some of what you’ll get to enjoy at the Roundup:
* Exhibits and on-going demonstrations
* Over 55 Speakers
* Eco Friendly Products
* Green Building
* Electronic Recycling thanks to FBG Cares!
* Fun learning activities for kids
* Musical performances
Many NEW Exhibitors and Speakers! It’s all on the grounds, for ONE fee!
* New Belgium, 100% wind-powered brewery’s beers & ales for sale
* Please bring your own refillable water bottle or buy a lovely Roundup stainless steel water bottle for $10! We are happily giving away water!